Sending Sample to Lab
Fill out the appropriate form to submitt with the sample
- For Standard Sample (clk to get Std.Form)
- Chain of Custody (clk to get COC Form) - used for
submitting samples where legal record of transfer between individuales is required.
- Irrigation Schedule (clk to get Irr.Sched.Form)
- used to provide information required for irrigation scheduleing (ie. sq.ft for water application, rotor precipitation rate, etc.)
Ship or bring sample to the Lab
- Samples can be shipped by U.S.Mail, United parcel, Federal Express, etc..
- Ship to:
- Sunland Analytical
- 11353 Pyrites Way #4
- Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Always include the following:
- Name and Mailing Address including Zip Code
- Phone and e-mail address or Fax (Reports are e-mailed or faxed immediately after preparation.)
- Type of Analysis needed (Package or individual analysis)
- Location where sample was collected (i.e. Johnson Home -front yard, R
& R Farms- north of barn)
- Payment for analysis if credit with Sunland has not been established.